Best Starknet Wallet for Starknet Airdrop
You may have heard about individuals losing all their crypto to phishing attacks or malware. Some have lost their life savings.
Not all wallets are created equal, and choosing the wrong one could lead to regrettable outcomes. It’s crucial to choose a wallet that not only enables you to claim your Starknet tokens during the airdrop but also ensures the long-term security of your STRK tokens. In this article, let’s compare the wallet options available to you.
The Starknet Token Is a True Crypto Gem
Owning Starknet tokens offers significant benefits, surpassing those of any other Layer-2 (L2) token. Do you know why?
Because the STRK token is jam-packed with utility:
- STRK, in essence, will be used as the governance token of Starknet
- Starknet is the most advanced Layer-2 on Ethereum with native account abstraction and ZK (validity proof) technology
- You can provide AMM liquidity with your STRK for extra yield
- You can pay gas fees with STRK on Starknet
- You can stake your STRK to secure the network and earn yield (available soon)
2 Starknet Wallets for Claiming the Starknet Airdrop
A Starknet airdrop calls for a Starknet wallet. Despite Starknet operating as a Layer 2 on Ethereum, your traditional Ethereum wallet won’t do the trick. What you need is a dedicated Starknet wallet. Currently, there are two wallets that you can use on Starknet to claim your STRK tokens:
- Braavos Wallet: This smart contract wallet leads the way, boasting the highest growth rate on Starknet in the last 18 months at the time of writing.
- Argent X: A smart contract wallet that has recently shifted its focus from ZKSync to Starknet.
Best Wallets for Claiming the Starknet Token Airdrop: The Comparison Table
(⭐ 1FA, ⭐⭐ centralized 2SV , ⭐⭐⭐ decentralized 2SV, ⭐⭐⭐⭐2FA , ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐3FA)
So, which is the best wallet to claim the Starknet token Airdrop?
The best Starknet wallet to claim and secure your Starknet Airdrop is Braavos. Why? Because Braavos is the only wallet featuring 2FA & 3FA security with which you can claim your Starknet Airdrop token.